My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Change for the New Year.

With reference from Ziqin's blog, here a

What Breed of Dog Are You? Test
My results:
Benjamin, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!
No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

Dun you think it is quite true? Hahaha. The link is here:
http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=1000&type=t


I am quite a socialite. Can't really survive without having a nice conversation everyday. Quite the kind of person who will die if ever trap alone on a small island with a coconut tree.

Have you heard of the story, "The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe"? It is about a guy who was trap on an island alone for 24 yrs.
If the character is me, the title will be called, "The Adventure of Benjamin Croaks".
Page 1: Benjamin shipwreck!
Page 2: Benjamin dies.
Duration of stay on island: 24 hours.
Cause of death: Lack of communication.
Last thing I am doing: Talking to 2 rubber balls I named "Briony" and "Cinthia".

I just did the D.I.S.C. personality test again today after so many months. I used to be a "DC", now I am an "ID"!!! Goodness!To say I am an "ID" means my primary personality is an I and my secondary is D. There are altogether 4 type of personality namely:

D - Choleric I - Sanguine S - Phlegmatic C - Melancholy
"D" and "I" are natural extrovert, "D" wanna be the boss in every situation, don't like delay, want effiency in everything they do. "I" like to have fun and enjoy everyone, talk and joke with everyone. Can't survive without friends, lots of friends all the time, but might not have very close intermate friendship.
(This part is for me. I am more "I" than "D" thou.)
"S" and "C" are more introvert. "S" is very relational, agree with what everyone is saying, detest changes. Build lasting friendship. "C" is very detail, sort of perfectionist, always very talented. Difficult to have a lot of friends, yet will willingly commit his life for a true friend.

Party situation:--- All the noise make and screaming, shouting, dancing will most properly will done by the "I", "C" will thinking about why they serve apple juice instead of orange juice, "S" will tried to be nice to everyone and maybe even do counselling in the midst of all the noise, "D" will try to take over the host.

If you are interested to do the D.I.S.C. personality test, click HERE. (You must have Microsoft Excel.)
To read up more on the different personalities, click HERE.
Thanks to www.guitar4christ.com.

What I do want to to be more "I" and "S". Hahaha. Anyway, my "S" is in third place now, slowly catching up. Hahaha. My "C" drop rock bottom thou. BUT I AM STILL VERY SERIOUS WHEN IT IS TIME TO BE SERIOUS. Pls read previous post. Hahaha.

After so much new things and changes for this year, I probably will be changing my side bar too. Take away some things, add a chatbox, make it simpler yet more informative etc. Hahaha. Going to make it more ME for sure. God is Good. :)