My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Not so boring today. a small shock.

Oh wells... attachment at CDC is still just as boring. But I am reaching out to my fellow students and one of them is considering to come for Christmas Service this Sunday!!!

Briony called and asked if there's bible study today. We were quite confused but I remembered the bible study teacher said there will not be bible study this week so I told her no.

However, Briony called again and said her CGL said there's bible study today!!! I was pretty shock and I quickly went to sms my leader to ask him. He later called and asked me who was the teacher who said there is no bible study this week... I hope I didn't get that teacher into trouble...

OK. Before bible study, I went to shop for Christmas gift on my own. Went on a shopping spree after I found out that I got my pay today. Hahaha. I also bought 2 new tees from Samuel & Kevin at 2 for $22! (One for myself and one for a friend.) Cheap cheap. Hahaha.

So sad thou, I couldn't find the long sleeve, laced collar maroon tee that I like at Plaza Singapura and Orchard Samuel & Kevin... It's selling at $24 after discount I think... I saw it at the Suntec Outlet last week but didn't have the money to get it. Hope it isn't out of stock... really wanna get a long sleeve tee cuz I already have a long of short sleeve tees. No time to shop for this week anymore. Oh wells...

After bible study, I went to shop with Briony to get more gifts for friends. Briony was on a beverage fast so I made sure we have something to drink before we leave for home.

Peishan also called me to ask about guitar lesson today. So happy that she is excited to learn guitar. Hahaha. Probably will meet her this Saturday to teach her. She just Got her first handphone last night, a LG G262!!! It cost $300++ with contract! It even have a 1.3 megapix camera. WOW! Hahaha. I still remember my first phone is a Nokia 3210. That's 6 years back I think. Hahaha. Also happen to find out her birthday is on the 25th DEC!!! A Christmas baby!

Later talked to Cinthia. She just came back from her camp and I was pretty happy to hear her again, thou she is a little tired. She shared quite a lot about her camp and it sounded pretty fun. Except for a few spoilers "Air" level students from Allied Health who think they very smart. All in all, I am glad she enjoyed herself in this camp. :)

As for me... still not feeling so well with my tummy. It seems ok this morning but it started to rumble in the afternoon. But I think I am better compare to yesterday. I only shit once today, with watery stools while I shited 4 times yesterday. God is good.