My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, December 19, 2005

Disappointment to Depression.

Just wanna share what Pastor talked about on Sunday:

A person can progress from disappointment to distress to doubt to depression. I can literally see that in myself. It all happened for nearly one whole year before it progress to depression the past two weeks.

First of all, cell group wasn't doing well and I somehow thought I shouldn't say about such things nor concern to anyone because I thought that's wrong. I was in denial and spoke about cell group as if "everything's fine".

Finally, Two weeks ago, I told Irene everything and start to "discipline" my members. However, I kinda doubt if telling the truth will help, what if more members backslide?

I then become a jerk and start getting piss off at the slightlest "mistakes" my friends did. I wanna take the opportunity to say sorry once again to all whom I have offended over these past few months of my raging anger and distress.

So to say just last week, I seems to lose everything. My CG will merge and will no longer exist. My ministry as a CG guitarist will also cease... I lost the passion to serve in any minisrty, even to learn the guitar...

However, Pastor really preach a word in season into my life and I realise that even the man of God can fall into depression, much less I! So knowing that it is nothing to be ashamed of, I pick myself up once again and found God strengthening my spirit. God is good.

It turn out the merger wasn't so bad after all. The CG that we merge had very out-going members who love to fellowship. They are also very active in their spiritual life and reaching out to the lost. Perhaps, my members can finally have a new lease of life in their walk with God. God is good.

So with the new year, I am glad that I decided not to end the year with depression. (YES! I believe it is a decision to be happy.)

I pray and hope that a certain friend of mine may also overcome all the blues this friend have for this year. May this friend find joy once again in the fellowship with believers and a rekindled passion to serve God even more.

So to kick off the new year, I also did some tinking to my blog. Hahaha. The most obvious is the removal of comments and the addition of a CBox! Be sure to tag!!! Feel free to comment on any of my post on the CBox too. OR, you can simply tag for fun or to make reminders on the CBox. Dun limit yourself if God doesn't limit you. Hahaha.