My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Runs for the 3rd day.

Just when I thought everything is over, I shit 3 times today. Last 2 times watery. Argh!!! And the whole afternoon, my stomach's rumbling and growling. It's not painful, just slightly uncomfortable. When will this ever stop. Haiz...

Anyway, attachment at CDC is boring as usual. However, we were allowed to join a Christmas lunch party today. Ate turkey (believe it or not, this is the 1st time I actually get to cut a turket and eat it), Christmas pudding and many nice food. Yummy! Spent one whole hour at the party. Kinda nice way to pass time in a boring attachment. Hahaha.

I happened to read a book on infectious diseases in my ward today. It was such an informative book, the details of every disease was well presented and very straight to the point. I so wanted to get my hands on this book that I went to ask sister if I could get a copy of it. However, the book was published by MOH and only distributed to hospitals. Oh wells...

I happen to saw a very cool leather watch at City Chain, Novena Square today. The brand's SMASH and it cost $129. They are having an offer that if you get 2 watches, you will get an overall 30% discount off the total price!!! Since it is so long since I pampered myself, I went back after attachment at around 9.15pm and bought the watch plus another watch which I intended as a gift. Hehehe.

I decided that tomorrow before work, I gonna make one more last minute shopping at Orchard at around 11am. I am finally glad for once that CDC is near Orchard and there's a direct bus. Hahaha. God is Good. :)

If time (and brain) permits, I gonna start another blog soon. It will be a story that I so wanted to write. I have yet to think of the title but I have an idea what I wanna write already. So I will try to write every post chapter by chapter and I hope it will bring out some excitement among the readers. :)