My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dying of Boredom

I wonder what did I eat. Had diarrhea the whole day. Was forced to take medication and thus have to end my 24 hours fast, but still, I manage a 12 hours fast. Hope I get better tomorrow.

Anyway, the posting to CDC is so BORING! There is literally nothing much to do, unlike the busy hospital. Most of the patients in CDC are pretty independent.

Since CDC is meant to isolate communicable dieases, most of the beds are also empty. (It will only be busy if there is an outbreak. The recent dengue outbreak is ending.) Me and another student literally spent 3/4 of our shift sitting around, chatting, reading case notes, reading the newspaper... and it is just so difficult to past time!!!

Ok. 1 and a half more weeks to go. Thank goodness we will only be attached to CDC for 2 weeks throughout the 3 years of our course.

By the way, I just undated BBC UNreal! yesterday. I also updated my wishlist on the sidebar. :)