My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

About Me.

A few things about me. Hahaha.

1. When I am down, I like someone to be beside me and not leave me alone. But that person must be someone close. I will shoo away any Tom Dick or Harry that try to get flesh with me. Hahaha.

2. When I am happy, I like the whole world to celebrate with me.

3. I prefer a call over the phone then sms. I am a talkative person. The opportunity to open my mouth to talk is a great blessing for me. Hahaha.

4. I will shower twice a day.

5. I like to shit at least once a day. Help me to lose that 500g of body weight.

6. I may take up to 30mins to dress up. That include doing my hair, choosing my clothes and shoes and watches. (I have quite a few of them, aren't I vain? Hahaha.)

7. I shave my armpit hair. I believe untamed armpit hair is the cause of many BO out there. If you ever feel people are avoiding you, try shaving your armpit hair. Men in ancient Egypt do shave their body hair because of the heat and to prevent BO.

8. If someone ever piss me off real badly, I will wish for revenge. But when the opportunity for revenge come, I will end up blessing and protecting that person. Maybe I am too merciful, or maybe I thought this is a better way to "put hot coals on their head". Hahaha.