My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Think I am Getting Old...

I seems to be coughing again lately. I wonder if it is because quite a few of my patients are actually coughing. I also tend to forget things pretty easily. I forgot to bring a pack of potato wedges home for my brother after I bought it this afternoon. Maybe I am getting old...

Yesterday was Monday Blues for me. Made a lot of mistakes while charting down my observation. A lot of chart had my signature on it, all the cases of countersigning against the wrong entry I made. Haiz... Hahaha.

Anyway, today seems much better. It isn't so busy in the ward, or perhaps, I got used to it that I no longer think it is "busy". I joked around with the rest of the students and staff nurses today. Making anti-climax joke as usual "suanning" people. Hahaha. Yup. I can say I am getting used to thing in AH already. :)

I have being pretty drained though... not just because of atttachment but also because of the things I am struggling with. Do pray for me. :)