My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Langundo Up!!!

Ok. As I had said I will wanna start writing a fiction story, I have done SO!!! Do visit and read Langundo. :) The story will keep getting updated weekly if possible. Each post will be a new chapter in the story.

As for today... Nothing much happens except that I went down to Orchard to get one more Christmas present at 11am. Never knew I would find a suitable present so fast thou. Since I have nothing else to do, I went to report for duty at CDC at 12.15pm!!! I was suppose to start work at 1pm. Hahaha.

My ward was haing a ward party today. So much nice food to eat! I indulged on the roast duck. Hahaha. Anyway, there was so much food that I need not even buy anything for lunch and dinner. Save money. :p

The staff nurse in charge today was pretty strict. Although she is not very senior and she only being working for about a year plus, she is very serious in her work and keep very close observation on us, the students. This kept me on my toes and it wasn't so boring after all. Hahaha.

Perhaps I can only work under stress. Or perhaps, I love to love what I am doing only when under pressure. Or I kinda like being ordered around by young pretty nurses. Anyway, I hope I do not fail anyone's expectation, especially the patient who look to us for treatment and comfort.

God is Good.