My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I have being "sleeping around"...

I got a confession to make. I have being "sleeping around". In the bus, in the MRT, in the staff room in the hospital and even at the bus stop while waiting for the bus this whole week.

MAN!!! I am sooo tired!!! Hahaha.

Just today, I woke up a bit later just to catch a little more sleep. However, I end up not having time for breakfast.

I work like crazy in the hospital today and just when I thought I can go for my break at 10plus, something crop up and I got to attend to it. Almost got knocked out as I felt light-headed. Finally went for my break at 1140pm. I also twisted my right knee as I help to shift a patient. Ouch. To tired to postion myself properly.

After work, I met Cinthia and went to Ikea (It rhymes!) I was looking for fix-it-yourself shower screen to replace that damaged door in the master bedroom's bathroom. It's pretty affordable, I shall get it after discussing with my mum. Cinthia also bought a pack of straws for her dad, for one of those emergency cases.

Later, we went to eat at the Ikea restaurant. Ordered Swedish MEATBALLS! If you have yet to try it, you must go there and savor it! No wonder Pastor Kong loves the meatballs there! But I got to leave early for my bible study in town. Cinthia looked so sad, felt so bad for her.

BS is pretty good. Learnt about God's plan for the Churches. If you wanna find out more, PESTER your CGL to quickly finish up your BS and come to Authority For Believer. Hahaha.

Later, I went to shop with Briony for Christmas gift. We went all around City Hall and Suntec City. It is so fun yet so tiring!!! I hurt my heel (the left one) again... But I was laughing so heartily and it was great! Haven't being laughing so much for such a long time and it does feel good. Hahaha. But I was so so so tired I doze off in the MRT after talking to Sjeting on the phone.

As for Sjeting... Do pray for her. Her uncle who is very close to her passed away yesterday.

So something I learn.
Shopping is one great form of exercise. It keeps your brain active as you try to be creative with your purchase. It helps you burn calories with all the walking. No wonder ladies who shop a lot are so slim!!! (No wonder it is never "cheap" to lose weight. :P )

So... now my left heel hurts... and so is my right knee... and I feel like I will "die" on my bed soon. But I still enjoy myself today. :) God is Good.