My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, October 17, 2005

A Wonderful Weekend, with a little "surprise" on Monday.

First of all,

Thank you CINTHIA and BRIONY for your gifts!!! Thanks for spending time with me on Sunday and make my birthday this year an EXTRAORDINARY one!!! Hahaha!

Not forgetting...

Thank you Lifeng!!! For the 2 new clothes for my birthday!!! You remembered!!! hahaha.

and then...

Thank you Fung Lun, Szemin and Phui Yun, for those vouchers!!! it will sure come in handy. :)

and of cuz...

Thank you N196 and IRENE!!! Your support never fails to make me a better person. And... So are your "surprises". hahaha!

I was so excited about my birthday that acutally forgot about the Psycho test today... But thank God I was quite alright with the regular revision and I managed to do one last revision on Monday itself. However, it is really STRESSFUL to "discover" that you forgot a test on the last minute. Hahaha. Thanks Thia and Briony for hearing me out when I was so stressful :) God is GOOD!