My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Friends Connection.

It is amazing how you can double guess what your friend is thinking even before he or she speaks up.

I read in a book about how a person could differentiate the voice of a friend and find him in a crowded noisy party. It is as if like you just know where that friend is.

Going out with the BBC is kinda like this. Like when Briony was just saying, "That's shoe is nice!", I just know which one she's talking about without her pointing it out. Cinthia could read to me what she had written over the phone and I could just say out what she wrote next even before she says it.

Telepathtic powers? Nah. I figure when you get to know someone long enough, you just happen to figure out what the other party's thinking. Of cuz it is not so accurate, I am no mind-reader, but I guess it's the effort a person puts in to know the other party better.

Nothing scary, it is not as if someone close to you will figure out all your secret or what, it is just the coordination that exist between 2 close friends, just lke how players in a team sports can coordinate their tactics after spending many hours of training together. It just makes someone feels special that you know what that person is going to say or is thinking about. This question never cease to amaze me, "How did you know?" Hahaha.

Oh, and the amazing thing today, I realise all 3 of us had a pretty hectic day and were all feeling tired at the same time. Somehow, it makes us understand each other since we all are tired.

Understanding and support, set apart and special, building and commitments, that's what friendship is about.

Ok... really tired now. I hope my post make sense. Hahaha.