My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Exams are over!

Finally, the stressful week is over, and I just realised that my headache is not due to the stress, it's due to the eruption of wisdom tooth at the upper left jaw. I can't open my mouth too big or it will hurts. Sometimes, the pain will radiate to the left temper and feels like a headache. But there is a possiblity that it could have being worsen by the stress.

Finally I treat my CG as I had promised, treat them to KFC. Later I went shopping with Sjeting and Jasmine at Choa Chu Kang Lot 1. It's only a pretty small heartland shopping mall but every shops are having SALE!!! With me around, anyone can really enjoy shopping (Briony said so) and we shopped from 330pm to 630pm!

I was really happy cuz I found some nice clothes for my friends and family members (YES, I am blessing others again.), I also decided to buy a couple of clothes that Sjeting and Jasmine like for them. The 2 of them are happy of cuz. Hahaha. Tomorrow we are going out again, going to Bishan this time and after shopping, I will be bringing them to the Roti Prata Store at Thomsom Road where Cinthia had brought me to. Hahaha.

Cinthia and Briony are always saying that I always think of my friends. Well, Pastor Robb Thomsom mentioned that making friends is never cheap. If you don't sow in people now, you will not reap relationships in the future. No man is an island, so i guess that's what motivates me to be generous.

Jesus said "... when I am hungry, you fed me... when I am naked, you clothed me... for whenever you did these to one of the least, you did it on to me..." (This verse reminds me of Cinthia.... Just kidding. Hahaha. :P) Of cuz, I believe it does not just apply to the needy, in general, this verse is telling us to be GENEROUS. Hahaha. God is Good.

Ok. For you who knows I have being having headache for the past few days, I am still having it now, thanks to the eruption of the wisdom tooth. This is the 3rd time my wisdom tooth erupts, the last 2 times is on the upper and lower right jaw. The whole thing will take about 2 months so headache may just be frequent. But since now I am not stressed out, I should be able to handle it pretty well. Thanks to Cinthia for showing concern regarding this throbbing headache.