My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, October 31, 2005

Finally bless myself today.

Went shopping with my CG members, Sjeting and Jasmine at Bishan, Junction 8.

Went to the famous Roti Prata Store at Thomsom Road to eat. When we reached there, I realised I forgot to bring cash with me. I was like, "ARGH!!!" The nearest DBS ATM is one bus-stop away at Thomsom Plaza. I didn't bother to wait for the bus (1 stop only), so I get there as fast as I can, withdrew the money and got back, sweating. Sjeting and Jasmine were like, "Did you ran there?" Nope, I didn't. Briony and Cinthia will know very well that I am a sweat machine (but I don't smell bad). Hahaha. Both of them agreed it's the best prata they have eaten. (Special thanks to Cinthia who brought me there in the 1st place. Also, I still remember that I wanna bring you there Briony!!!)

Later, Jasmine went off to joined her friends at City Hall, I continued to shop with Sjeting and went to Lot 1 to get the Levis jeans that she saw yesterday.

Seiyu is having SALE right now. Levis Jeans are going as low as $35! Hahaha. Sjeting wanted to get the one selling at $35. The cutting is pretty good (cheap but Levis after all, hahaha) and Sjeting tried it out and it looked good on her. It fits her legs well, brings out the shape and the lenght is just nice! Since she like it so much I decided to bless her. Hahaha. Oh wells, my motto for living, "Others above self."

Shopping with Sjeting is also quite enjoyable, she pointed to me many clothings that she felt looks young yet fits me. I decided the clothes from Man Studio and Samuel & Kevin probably looks good on me, but I don't really like to spend too much on myself so I didn't get any new clothes.

However, there is this Kappa bag in Seiyu that looked pretty cool and it kinda suit my shoes. Even Sjeting thinks it look good on me. I went to tried it on, felt it look good too and decided to buy it. THERE, I finally bless myself (I also bought a bermudas last week but that one was really cheap compare to this bag). Hahaha. But that probably the last piece of item I will get for myself for this month.