My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Exams. 1 Down 2 to Go.

Ok. Not really blogging this much. Finally cannot fight the urge to blog. Hahaha. But today is a relief, one paper down. It's the bioscience paper and it wasn't as challenging as I expected. Thank God whatever I revised came out.

Anyway, being going out to get things that I need and also to destress. Hahaha. Monday went to get some nursing book at Novena, manage to get a pretty neat Medical Surgical Hand Book, it's small and handy.

On Tuesday, went to study in the school library, sat down and studied from 11am to 5pm!!! WOW!!! Never done that in my whole life. Hahaha. Went to Toa Payoh gym with Cinthia (for our weekly regime), used the stair-climbing machine until my legs muscles all bulge, very painful. But a good cooling down and stretching prevented any leg cramps cramps today.

But I think the best thing was to buy presents for Briony, Cinthia and my Mum. It was a happily given happily recieved situation. Hahaha. Both ladies are happy. Then my mum... All I can say it is a very timely gift.

When I was shopping for the present, my mum called me and she was almost shouting over the phone. Yup, I quickly guessed it's that time of the month again. When I surprised her with the gift (it's a tee from Giordano), she significantly slimmered down and was actually quite happy. Hahaha. So I was telling Cinthia and Briony that it was a "timely" present.

Ok... really so tired now... Gotta go. Share with you a verse that came to mind when my mum recieved the present.

Proverbs 21:14
A gift given in secret soothes anger, and a bribe concealed in the cloak pacifies great wrath.