My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Count down to 1st Allowance!!!

Started my exercise regime today with Cinthia in school. We met up on the school running track to run. I haven't being running for a long time so I was a little breathless after the run. However, thanks to all the stair-climbing regime that I did on my own, my legs are not feeling the pinch of muscle cramps or joint pains. (Stair climbing was really effective for shuttle runs!!! I had a timing of 9.7 seconds for my recent IPPT. Hahaha.)

I really lived quite a blessed life, my family love me a lot since I was the 1st child and 1st grandchild for both paternal and maternal side. I am always blessed with many good things. My maternal grandfather will just buy any toy for me if I were to stare at it for a while longer. Even as a "big boy" now, I still get "ang bao" during festive seasons such as lantern festival to "buy lanterns" (trust me, I got more than enough to but a dozen lanterns with the amount of money I recieved), incredible big "ang baos" during Chinese New Year, "ang baos" during my birthdays. God is good. Hahaha.

Thanks to sure a caring and giving family, I learnt the value of giving. I love to bless my friends as my family had blessed me. It doesn't matter even if I will be "broke" after getting something that a friend really like, a smile from that friend is all I need. Hahaha. To see others benefit at the expenses of self is such a wonderful feeling, no wonder my family just love to give and give, sacrifice upon sacrifice. Hahaha.

I will be getting my study sponsorship allowance soon. 3 months backpay + current month allowance!!! It is more than enough to cover my building fund, I can even fulfill the promise to double it and it is still more than enough! This is the highest amount I had given so far. I thank God for all the blessing that allow me to keep increasing my giving every building fund! God is Good!

So what to do with my remaining aboundance?... So much things I wanna get. Hahaha. But first of all, I already promised to treat Cinthia and Briony. Hahaha. I am still thinking what else I can get for the two of them. Not forgetting My CGL Irene and her adorable little boy, Kean!!! Then not forgeting my CG members. And always in my mind, my mum and the rest of my family members. So many people! Hahaha. Cinthia was even reminding me that I am only getting $x00 per month for my allowance and not $x000! Hahaha.

Nonetheless, I will still have to fork out for my $1000++ semestral school fees, travel expenses etc, so I am still pretty clear-headed. Don't worry I will overspend. Hahaha. I believe the more you sow, the more you reap. Give and it will be given unto you. God promised that and God had kept that promise for the past 5 yrs everytime without fail since I started my walk with Him. God is good. :)