My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I... Need... COFFEE!!!

When I can't stop yawning away today, I realised one thing... I am seriously addicted to coffee!!!. I had not drank coffee since Saturday morning, woke up sleepy today and forgot to took my regular dose. Suffered from caffeine withdrawal. I finally feel more awake now after drinking my 1st cup of coffee after more than 40+ hours!!! (Yes... probably will take a booster dose later to mug for my exams).

By the way, I wanna say

Thanks Cinthia for helping to get the bags for my members. Although one of the bag is not the right brand, my member like it nonetheless. My CGL said the Puma bag looks cool, very vintage. Hahaha.

And also, Thanks Briony!!! For helping to design the busing tags for COPE ministry. My CGL and I really appreciate it. Both of us are really busy and at our end's wits. Thanks for availing yourself.

Pastor mentioned something today that coincide with my revelation last week. He said he didn't even pray when someone offered him to go overseas to pastor another church. That's because he already knew what he need to do through the Word of God and what God had spoken to him.

Once again, it reminded me of how many Christians kept using the same old answer whenever they are asked to make a decision, "Let me pray about it." Yes yes... It sounds right, sounds holy (or "hole"ly). In reality, this phrase had being used so often that it no longer have the same meaning as it was used in the past, it had already become a clinque. In the past, people would reply like this when they have to make very crucial or important decision (Example, King David in the bible, also and many history making man of God for the past few centuries). Nowadays, everyone use it just to cover up their indecisiveness (some people do so just to put on a show to make people think they are "hole"ly), saying they will pray about things that already have an obvious answer, which makes many people very frustrated.

For examples,

CGL: You are not doing well for your studies, I think you should take a break from CG to concentrate for you upcoming exams. As a student, if you can't do well in your studies, you are really not glorifying God.

Member: Let me pray about it.

CGL: You should forgive your dad even thou he had not being a good father. The bible says you should forgive others and you should honor your parents.

Member: Let me pray about it.

CGL: I believe you can be strong and overcome your problem. Let me pray together with you and believe together with you to help you overcome this difficult times. If you have faith to believe and don't give up, I am sure God will make a way out.

Member: Let me pray about it.

CGL: The more you feel dry in your walk with God, the more you shouldn't be skipping church. You should do your best to come and seek the face of God.

Member: Let me pray about it.

CGL: Seriously, you should not be having a boyfriend/girlfriend who is a non-Christian. The bible said we shouldn't, because it will affect our walk with God.

Member: Let me pray about it.

The list is endless.

I actually wanted to go home straight after church today, to mug for my exams. However, I just feel pretty bored... Not really in the mood to study (due to the caffeine withdrawal???) so I decided to fellowship with my members.

Anyway, my CGL needs to give makeup CG to 2 of my members after church, she needed a guitarist and so I helped to play. Being really happy with this ministry. It's almost one month since I became the CG guitarist. My skills are not exactly fantasic, still requires HEAVY polishing but still good enough for the time being. I shall seek to polish up my skills after my exams next week. Hopefully by the end of next month, I can achieved much better results.