My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, March 30, 2006

GOD IS GOOD. Regardless of anyone.

I hate to say this, but yesterday, I stayed home the whole day, study and play game only. Rotting at home.

Nevermind, I stepped out of the house at 7am today to accompany my maternal grandmother for her medical checkup.

In the morning, we went to NUH for her Diabetes checkup and in the afternoon, we went to SGH for her eye laser treatment. Apparently, they discovered her diabetes is getting a bit out of control after 30 years, there appear to have some problem with her kidneys and there's bleeding in her eyes; which is why she need to go for the laser treatment to stop the bleeding.

My grandmother is obviously a bit scared. I mean who wouldn't? Someone come and tell you that you may may have kidney failure and you may go blind, wow... I know I am not going to be happy about it if it was me.

The eye laser treatment is especially painful. She really have some form of phobia going to the eye clinic now. Nonetheless, she will still go, she knows she has to go through it to get well. She is a strong old lady.

My company indeed brightens up her day. I heard from my mum that she was really happy the day before when she knew I will be going with her. In fact, she will telling everyone in the house that I will be accompanying her to the doctor. Hahaha. Well, I got to admit, I am the family's favourite.

Later, she treat me to all three meals of the day, bought me a very nice, street shirt and bless me with some pocket money. Hahaha. I feel a little bad... but I have learnt to receive blessing gracefully, especially when I know she gave it because she really adore me. I can't reject that.

I later had the chance to pray for her. She wasn't sure if it is alright since she isn't a believer, but I assure her that God is good to everyone, regardless of whether a person believes or not and all it takes, is just for one person to pray. Well, she accepts. Praise the LORD.

I hope she will get better. I believe when someone becomes old, it doesn't mean the person can no longer be healthy. I shall continue to pray for her, and please pray together with me too.

Thanks everyone.

GOD IS GOOD. :)