My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Light in the midst of disappointments

Hmmm... Actually, I think I did pretty well for my clinical skills assessments. Ya, I wasn't happy that my Bioscience Practical only have a B+ but I can still find pleasure in other things. Not stuck up aren't I? Hahaha.

There is 2 parts to the clinical skills module test. 1 is the practical assessment, which I think I did pretty well because ALL the lecturers in the assessment room that day are smiling at me with looks of approval during my assessment. Yup, I seems to have overcome the uneasiness of having being observed by a facilitator during my practical and I was one of the loudest as I explain and verbalize my steps that day.

Normally, most of us will try to speak under our breathe during assessment as we aren't sure if we did and explain everything correctly. Yup, you can say I was pretty confident somehow.

The 2nd part of the clnical skills test is a written theory paper which consist of MCQs and SAQs. BTW, I scored 24 out of 25 for my MCQs, which according to the lecturers, was the highest score for this section in the school. Hahaha. Overall, I calculated that I have an A for the theory paper. Yeah!!!

Went to Jiji's place today with Xueting. Was something like an invitation from Jiji. Hahaha. Jiji's really happy that we went all the way to the end of Singapore at Pungol to visited her new place. Hahaha.

Visiting Jiji lets me understand why she said her previous place is too small for her. She is now living alone in a 3 room apartment. The moment I step in, I saw this big gigantic canvas rack with a half done painting in the living room. The painting was really nice even though it was not yet completed.

In one of the room was a Cello. I was quite surprize to know that she play the Cello. It was one big instrument... No wonder she really need a large place.

Nonetheless, she is really multi-talented. Amazing.

Had dinner at her place and we spend a good of a time fellowship. It was a wonderful time and when Xue and I left, Jiji kept telling us that we must go back again and next time, we will have ice-cream at her place. Hahaha. I look forward to that. ;)

GOD IS GOOD. :)