My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Crying Out Silently...

Really very stress this whole week. With presentations to rush and exams to study, man, I am still smiling and laughing with all my friends. Hahaha.

I tried not to let others see that I am tired but nonetheless, it is really thanks to my CG members that helped me keep believing that life is more than just work and stress all the time.

The members like Alex, Boon Teck, Chloe, Desmond and not forgetting Joey were just so spontaneous when it comes to fellowship. They talk, they make you feel relax and they will come out just about anytime to spend time with one another. You're guys never know much how your availability help me to relax and kept me going through out this week.

By the way, I have uploaded the videos for the KTV outing on W372's Blog. Hahaha.

Together with a few Copers; Jacelyn, James, Vincent, Tina, Kelly, Sarah and even Hansel, we went for Joanna's 21th Birthday Party!

Here's some video I've taken


The birthday present shared by 10 of the Copers! A crystal pendant from SWAROSKI!


Look at how her cousins disturb her! Hahaha.

It was really fun. Joanna loved the pendant a lot. The Copers who turned up had a good time of fellowship.

Well... if only I have a 21st birthday like this. Hahaha.

Didn't have a party for my 16th, 18th and 21st birthday. One thing is because I don't really know how to hold a party, another thing is because of my budget, then perhaps it is just not my style to throw a party.

Despite the fact that I can be really loud, I still somehow like smaller groups and a quiet celebration. Then again, how I wish I could have throw a fantastic birthday party like this for myself or... some friends were to throw it for me. Hahaha.

Looks like there is this inner side of me who will constantly cries out silently whenever I am tired or when i desire something. What an oxymoron. Hahaha.

Nonetheless, I still have my 60th birhtday to go. Gonna make my 六十大寿 BIG! Hahaha!

GOD IS GOOD. :)