My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Where is my Sabbath?

Monday: Went out with friends after school.
See previous post.

Tuesday: Attended funeral.
It was my fifth uncle, from my Godfather's side. He was the youngest among his sibling. Died of massive bleeding in the brain, also known as stroke.
He was only 50 years old... probably because of high blood pressure. He only had a bad headache a day before and he collaspe the next day while watching television...
Grief overwhelmed me as I looked at his still face... I almost cried.

Wednesday: Visit friend at her new place.
See previous post.

Thursday: Cell Group Meeting + East Coast BBQ outing!
One of the shortest CG meeting ever. Hahaha. We really enjoyed ourselves and celebrated Desmond's birthday at the BBQ. A few glitches here and there, nonetheless, it was still very enjoyable.
Two new friends, Hanzo and Pei Fang joined us for both CG and BBQ.
Most memorable quote of the day was the birthday greeting Alex wrote on Desmond's birthday card:
"...you are one year older and one year closer to the Lord..."
Maybe he could also add "The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want..." Hahaha. Everyone including Desmond was laughing away.

Friday: Attended yet another funeral.
It was Sister Irene's grandmother. Went together with Vincent, Jacelyn and Hong Yun in the afternoon.
Irene seems quite ok though she looked really tired. Just pray everything will be fine for her and her family.

Saturday: COPE ministry + Bible study + Service + Fellowship!
Had an interesting encounter during ministry today. Spotted 2 youngsters sniffing glue at the staircase while doing saturation. Smiled and spoke nicely to them and adviced them not to do it again.
Greatest weapon of persuasion? Told them I am a nurse and tell them what will happen if they continue to sniff glue.
Svc was great and the sermons will be up on W372's Blog soon.
Fellowship at Suntec City. Peifang and Daniel, both new friends joined us. I was a little out of my mind that day. Hahaha. Guess I am a little too tired. Nonetheless, everyone including I enjoyed myself. I am becoming the people's person already. Hahaha.

Sunday (Today): JAMs PA + Photo Shootout + Spelling Bee!
Helped out in JAMs today. Really fun, and a bit scary. Hahaha. I personally attended to this particular student who will go around and beat up anyone whom he dislikes. I sat beside him, focus my attention on him and guide him along. I think he really like me somehow, keep holding my hands, clap together with me, laugh like me and keep "high fiving" with me. Later, he even respond to the altar call as I offer to do to the front together with him. Hahaha.
Later got pulled into the photo shootout for Sister Darryl. Got to pose like streetwise youngster and we gotta frown throughout to look cool. Hahaha. Got Xueting, Sandy, Yiquan and Alvin the five of us. A bit funny lah, we all look too "nice" to shoot such photos. Hahaha. Nonetheless, I think it still go pretty well. Will post the photos once I recieve them. Hahaha.
Spelling Bee is... oh wells. Didn't really study much. Left a lot of blanks. When I notice the camera coming near me, I tried to cover my paper with one hand and pretend I was writing something on my paper when I am not writing anything. Hahaha.

The best thing this week was the message the Brother Ming Jin shared with me right after bible study on Saturday. My spirit was really stirred up. Man! Gotta be more active and hungry for God from now onwards. Hahaha.

GOD IS GOOD! :) Hmmm... So where is my Sabbath?