My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

H for Havoc!

Went out and to meet Daniel, my ex-CG member who is now in Indonesian service to watch V for Vendetta. We decided to watch at the new Cathay Building at Dhoby Ghaut and my oh my, It was such a magnificent place! The place is still under renovation so the shops are yet to be open, but already we can see the glory of that place! The interior design is breathe-taking! Hahaha.

The only thing that is operational there at this moment of time is the cinema. The cinema is BIG! And the services are great! The attendants greets you and even brings you to the threate. I don't remember any other cinema provide such excellent service. Hahaha.

The movie, V for Vendetta was one of the better movies I have seen for quite some time. The previous few movies I have watched are well... to put it in a nice way, not worth the money. Hahaha. However, "V" was great! I love that sense of justice and that romantic flair expressed by the main character known only as "V" in the show. Not forgeting, the action part. Hahaha. The story is dark but good. Think Batman. :)

Later, Daniel left and I met up with Alex at Bugis. I just received my pay you see. Hahaha. Went to shop for some new clothes and jeans. (Seriously, I really do need a pair of new jeans and a bag.) I bought one red short sleeve shirt, a shiny black long sleeve, a faded dark jeans, a belt chain and a daffle bag at $127! I bargain with the shops of course. Hahaha. And Alex also knew most of the shop-owners. So everything was pretty cheap.

Alright. Looks like my dressing is going to get a little more havoc now. Hahaha.

GOD IS GOOD. :)