My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, March 27, 2006

My Sabbath

Nothing eventful happened today. I borrowed Final Fantasy 7 from Pei Fang and was playing the whole day. Which reminds me that I wonder who did I lend my own Final Fantasy 7 CDs to... Oh wells.

And also, it reminds me that I should be lending Pei Fang Final Fantasy 8, Chloe the book on practical English and Yi Xuan TVB's The Legend of the Condor Heros 1994. Better remember to bring it this Thursday for CG.

Got a call from the school yesterday that I am very likely to be selected for Overseas Attachment! Yeah!!!

Other than that, looking forward to meet Daniel tomorrow for movie, V for Vendetta then we will be shopping at Bugis. Hahaha.

Well... I don't think I will do well in Spelling Bee or Word Power seriously. Hahaha. I hardly joined any activities during Emerge because my attachments always fall within this period of time. Nonetheless, I am still excited to see revival among the youth and long for the passion and excitement during every Emerge Conference. :)

Thanks to Word Power, I am motivated now to study and to memorize a particular book in the bible that God had truly impacted and changed my life through; The Book of Ecclesiates, NKJV. It is not going to be easy but I am going to do it because I believe I can still get more revelation out of this one very special book in the bible.

Ever realise that I don't use the word "try"? Because if all you do is to try, then you will give up easily when you face setbacks. After all, that is what it means to try out. "Buy something, try it out, if you don't like it, you can always return it for a refund." But if you were to put your heart and soul into something, you are no longer trying, you are making things happen.

Alright! GOD IS GOOD. :)