My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Need help removing spyware?

Some real serious thing in the previous post huh? Hahaha. Well, I am a person who ponder, think and use my brain a lot. I may look real crappy most of the time but I can honestly tell you that I am not putting on a mask.

I choose to smile most of the time. I seems to talk a lot of crappy stuff is only because I have a motor mouth to par with the speed of my brain. Hahaha.

Thinking, that is something I like to do most of the time. Thinking about God, about myself, about people, about things. Even when I am working, I will be thinking what to do next, what to say next.

Underneath all that laughter, I am very much a person who think a lot and will seriously assess many different issues.

The whole week have being pretty fruitful.

Friday
Had my elective exam then went over to Dakota to help CHCSA with some CIP work. Everyone was really really tired but still, it was fun. Hahaha.

Saturday
Went for ministry as usual. Went for service, then went straight home.
Why?
The previous night I was battling with this spyware called SPYFALCON. I logged on to the internet at around 11 and immediately, I was infected with it. It was really really irritating as it keep downloading this program forcefully into my system and keep auto launching it. No Anti-virus programs nor anti-spyware can remove it, at least not for free, so I have to search around to search for a manual method to remove it. Most of the methods shown were not very precise so I have to figured out many things on my own. Finally, at 4.30am, I was able to totally remove it, went to sleep and woke up at 8am for ministry.
At least I learnt one thing through this, I learnt how to remove spyware manually. Prob can even do it within 30min now. Hahaah.

Sunday
Went for Sun Fanclub's gathering at Douby Ghaut Fish & Co.! Very fun. Hahaha. I am waiting for the photos to be send to me and I can upload them. Later meet up with Desmond to visit a friend.

Well, quite tired now. I am still thinking but my physical (fingers) will not allow me to go on. Hahaha.

GOD IS GOOD. :)