My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, April 02, 2006

One Down and Two more to go!

Completed one of the three papers for my semestral exams on Friday. Yeah! Was in quite a good mood so I went to pick up my brother at the child care centre and brought him to McDonald's for dinner after exams.

Quite a good experience. Perhaps, I will put aside more time to accompany my two grandparents and my brother now. Yup.

Went for service today but... I dressed up a little different today. Hahaha. I wore the new, faded-dark jeans with the chain and the long-sleeve shirt with vertical silver stripes. OK, look pretty hip, punk, City-Harvest. That is the comments I got from the people. Apparently, my CG tend to dress this way too. Many people commented that my CG really know how to dress up. Hahaha.

OK... a revelation I wanna share but will leave it for a later date when my brain is in a better working condition.

Oh ya, all the best to XUETING who will be taking her English proficiency test on 10th April for her NIE entry.

GOD IS GOOD. :)