My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Presenting to you, my inner thoughts.

Being awhile since I blog. Nothing much to blog about because things are just slowing down now.

Monday just went home to sleep right after school.

Tuesday didn't go to school, went out with a few of my CG members, Alex, Chloe, Desmond, Yiquan, Yixuan, Pei Fang and Joey. Went to watch this Thai "horror", Dorm.

Well... all of us laughed about half the time while watching the movie when it is suppose to be horror. Hahaha. The story plot is suppose to be touching but the story is just too typical and a bit lame. It just ended up making us laugh at times when we are supposed to "cry". Hahaha.

Also heard from Xueting that she passed her modules and will be getting her Diploma! Congratulations! I am very very HAPPY for you!

As for today, there is no lesson. Stayed at home until my mum called me to say that my grandma is sick and asked me to go and visit her.

About a couple of weeks ago, the blood vessels in her eyes burst and everything she see is red. She had to go for a few laser treatment to correct it but she still risk getting blind. Then she have being having pretty bad headache for the past few days and she had being sleeping through out because of the medication. I had a look at the medication today and realise 2 of them were actually very strong painkillers. One of them is Panadeine.

Having attended my 5th uncle's funeral last Tuesday, I was a bit paranoid that my uncle died of stroke and before that, he complained of a very bad headache and died just one day later, while watching TV. I just pray that my grandma is... alright.

Nonetheless, I know that "all things happened for the good of those who love Him."

GOD IS GOOD. :)