My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Back once again. With a little disappointment.

Not being blogging because I was:

1. Busy with my exams
2. Getting involve with a lot of activities with my CG/zone mates.
3. A bit lazy to blog. Hahaha.

Anyway, a lot had happened the past week and it had being pretty draining. Nonetheless, I really do enjoyed myself. Learning to play and work at the same time.

Lots of thing have to handle in school last week. Gotta prepare my presentations and study for my exams. The presentation took up so much of my energy (Not so much of time) that I find it very exhaustive to study for my Bioscience practical paper. In the end, I found out that I had a B+ for it.... ONLY A B+!!! Too much lah...

Ok. It may seem like I am arrogant when I am complaining that I have a B+. Fact is, I always have an A for my Bio practical and this is the first time I have a B+.

So now when someone read this, they will start to say, "How about people who have less then a B? how about those who fail?" Let me explain myself. This is the kind of standard I set for myself. I don't look down on people who didn't do as well as I do. I am just disappointed at my own results.

When my friends who always score a D and finally have a C this time round, I will still cheer and celebrate with him/her. But for me, if I fall short of the expectation I set for myself, I will not think it a reason to celebrate. Get it?

What is "good" for someone need not neccesary be "good' for another person. Just like the phrase goes, "What is one's man's rubbish is another man's treasure." Same application.

Just like many people who like cherries, they will describe the taste as sweet. But for me, I totally dislike cherries because it taste bitter to me and it reminds me of cough syrup.

Yup. So I am pretty disappointed about it.

Went out with Xueting, Alex, Jiji, Kenneth, Kenneth's brother and Gerald yesterday. It was really fun initially, until some miscommunication happened. Nothing to do with me though, watched everything as a bystander. Later I have to see to things that it don't turn into some form of arguement. Not going into the details here.

But it make me see one thing.

A real man with who live with a purpose will make his purpose be known right from the beginning.

A real man will not expect everyone to understand him irrationally.

A real man is not self-centred.

A real man is generous.

A real man know how to use his words wisely and speak tactfully.

A real man will be concerned of true practical needs instead of going into unneccesary details.

The words of a real man bring comfort instead of anger, fear or anger.

Hahaha. Well. GOD IS GOOD. :)