My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, September 12, 2005

This is Where It All Begin... HAHAHAHA!

I think it is time to put my thoughts into words... I think. hehehe.

Perhaps writing things down will allow me to reflect on my actions... or savour the chaos... hehehe.

Nonetheless, it may seems mad to people who don't understand why I do the things I do. I hold on to the principle, "The world can but I cannot" attitude.

Ok. So even if you don't think I am mad, some people do. Crazy for God, I am. hahaha. The name MAD ONE was invented by me and use affectionately by someone close (who agrees that I am mad in a certain sense. hahaha).

What do you need to know about me?
  1. I... am exceeding loyal to the group or organisation I belong to. Defending honour and overlooking flaws but will seek to improve it.
  2. I... love everyone but pamper my closest of friends. I will go "an extra mile" for anyone anytime but will go "2 extra miles" for my closest friends. Hahaha.
  3. I... have a tendency to hide my temper. You may not even feel it when I am angry. Sometimes, people don't even know what hit them when my anger hit it's limits. Hehehe... (No, I wouldn't shout at you or beat you up. Don't worry. More about it in later publications.)
  4. I... have a strange way to relate things in a funny manner when I speak, even when it is something serious. Some people think I am witty, some people think I am annoying. Nonetheless, I don't bother to PLEASE everyone. MWAHAHAHA!
  5. I love God more than anything else in this world. I am sorry to say that if you are my lover, you can only be in the second place. (And my lover shall also put God 1st and me 2nd.)

So I guess that's about all for my introduction.