My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Busy!! Busy!! Busy!! 3 DOWN! Hahaha.

I said I will blog didn't I? Hahaha.

Finally, halfway through the week, I had completed my Bioscience practical test, Clinical Lab practical test and theory test.

Thank GOD Bioscience practical test was pretty manageable, except for a few tricky questions. To describe how tricky it is, I will say that the RIGHT answer seems WRONG but the WRONG answer seems RIGHT? Got it? Hahaha.

The Clinical Lab theory test was quite manageable too. Although this time round, there are less "common sense" questions but more thinking and systematic questions.

The Clinical Lab practical test is the best. First of all, I got a pretty nice invigilator. Secondly, I was given a pretty easy case senerio.

My hands are trembling madly as I was preparing my stuff. Thank GOD my mouth isn't. I was speaking confidently and was very clear in explaining the steps I am doing. In the end, the invigilator said I did very well, was very confident and said I have potential to be a good staff. Hahaha. Praise the LORD! (P.S. I happen to know one of the previous group had 9 failures out of the 16 students who are tested. A few of the invigilators were known to be very strict and failed almost every student they invigilated. It is not an easy test and I got to thank GOD for my blessings.)