My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Saturday, September 17, 2005

How NOT to introduce yourself.

After so a few serious post, I guess one or two crappy ones wouldn't harm huh?

I had met with many people and most of my friends are also outgoing people. A few times we shared about our encounters with... "unique" individuals, who have "uncommon" ways of introducing themselves. I happen to be talking with my friends about these encounters again.

So here are a few... unforgettable quotes and moments.
  1. "Don't tell anyone, but I am actually on a secret mission for George Bush and the CIAs are after me." ~ He goes around telling everyone.
  2. "My grandmother is the Queen of England." ~ Try saying this in Queen's English. Sounds cool, or rather dumb....
  3. "I am thinking ways of torture..." ~ When asked what is he doing over the phone.
  4. "Blah blah blah blah blah..." ~ Can't exactly remember what this guy had said. Only remember calling him, said, "Hello" in the beginning, let him talked for don't know how long, and I said my second sentence at the end, "Bye bye!"
  5. "I went to Hong Kong for holiday and stay at my cousin's place. My cousin's Andy Lau." ~ The same guy who said his grandmother is the Queen of England.
  6. "Do you believe there is ghost?" ~ I think I am more frightened by this guy.
  7. "I used to practise black magic, now because I believe in God, I only practise white magic."~ Don't put curses on me, please...
  8. "Before knowing God, I summon demons. Now I only summon angels." ~ Did he tell you his name is Gabriel? Or perhaps he was Michael?
  9. "I think.. a REAL man must not make a lady cry. If I am someone's boyfriend, I will blah blah blah..." ~ Obviously spoken when there was girls around. The girls were fancinated but not impressed. (Like seeing some rare creature.)
  10. "I had so many girls interested in me, I don't know who to choose." ~ Are you serious?
Ok. So there it goes. Words spoken sincerely by... unique individuals. Do you have more encounters yourself? Drop it in my comments and let me know. Hahaha.