My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, September 12, 2005

I Got It!!! AH replied!

Let's start with the interview on Thursday, 8th Sept.

I was the 2nd interviewee. The 1st interviewee was interviewed for about 15mins and he left smiling. I thought that was a good sign.

My interview started at 4.30pm. There were 3 interviewers. They only asked 3 questions but it lasted for nearly 40mins! The interviewers just keep sharing stories and experiences and we were laughing away! Hahaha. More like a conversation I say.

Later on, they arrange a special tour of the hospital with a Nursing Officer just for me. The tour was wonderful as I was learning from the NO and also familiarizing with the hospital wards. I finally left the hospital at around 5.40pm. Kinda long for an interview huh? Hahaha.

Anyway, I got a call this afternoon that I got the sponsorship! Praise the Lord! Hahaha!