My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Busy! Busy! Busy!

This week, tied down with Bioscience practical test on Monday, Clinical Lab Skills practical test + theory test on the SAME day Tuesday, Research Method theory test on Friday.

On top of that, two important ICA presentation is also due this Friday and next Monday. Argh!!!

So it is revise revise revise, research research research, rehearse rehearse rehearse! I will survive this week!!! God is the strength of my heart! Hahaha.

Alright, that means I may not be blogging that much (I will still blog) this week. However, for you viewing pleasure, I had just made my Blog a little easier to navigate, highlighting some of my special postings and added new photo albums (in case you didn't notice). Hehehe.

Do feel free to put up any comment, I will still read them even when I am busy. (I do that to rest and destress. Hahaha.)