My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Day Well Spent. 2

Hmmm... When I heard my friend Briony failed her driving test, I was thinking what should I get to cheer her up.

Anyway, starting in school 1st, My classmate Fung Lun beat me up and broke a braclet in the process. You can read about it in her Blog at my link. Hahaha.

So I was suppose to meet Briony for bible study. Went to Suntec to get her Royce chocolate before that, hoping a small gift will cheer her up. She really apreciates it and ate up almost 3/4 bar of the chocolate. Hahaha.

Bible study was about spiritual warfare. It was one of the most indepth bible study I had attended so far. It was great! I have learnt something new today.

Anyway, went to had dinner with Briony at Magic Wok Resturant. Ordered Pai Tai, Cereal prawns and stir-fried beef with baby kai lan. Then we went shopping at Bata, City Link, Suntec and Plaza Singapura. We went around and try out different clothings. So nice! But can't afford it at the moment...

But we did bought something. :P To be continued in later post.