My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

How NOT to introduce yourself Part 2: How not to make conversations."

So here we are, Part 2. After introduction, now we try to make a good impression with a conversation. And this part 2 is specially dedicated to my friend, Fung Lun.

Now here is one conversation that is ah...

"I think this hairstyle suits you... but it doesn't suit your face." ~ A conversation between 2 ladies. I was laughing like crazy when I heard that.

Can guess who said that? Read my comments in "How NOT to introduce yourself" (Dated 17 September 2005) to get a hint. Hahaha.