My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Day Well Spent.

My friend Cinthia just lost her handphone yesterday. I went down to Toa Payoh to meet her and lend her my extra handphone. I am happy that I am of help. Hahaha.

Anyway, we went for lunch at a western food stall her friend recommended. Not bad. And we were taking about how she was so afraid of cockroaches and discussing ways to kill cockroaches and different pest... over lunch. Hahaha. (Maybe I can post those methods on a later publication "Ways to exterminate pest." Hehehe.)

Cinthia wanted to get a pair of black leather shoes for her nursing attachment. Initially, she wanted to get at Bata, but I thought I knew there are better selection over at World of Sports at Suntec City (and I can get discount over there) so I brought her over. However, what I didn't realise was... The leather shoes there are mostly for man!!! Argh!!!

Then we met my cell group leader. I went to greet her and Cinthia was nowhere to be seem. My leader thought she was hiding and wonder was she up to. I hope my CGL don't get the wrong IDEA!

Anyway, the trip to Suntec wasn't wasted. My CGL recommended us to get Kappa shoes over at Orchard Takashimaya. And also, we stop by Foxes Boutique at Suntec and Cinthia bought a cool looking long-sleeve shirt. It looks good on her. It really suits her well, she looks cute and at the same time, trendy and pretty. Hahaha. I matched a short, demin skirt for her to try too. It has a faded colour and flayed edges that make it look kinda rugged. But the combination looks so great on her! Hahaha. (She complained she got fat legs thou and refuse to get that skirt, cuz she think it is too short. I thought those pair of legs look fabulous instead. Hehehe.)
P.S. I would have posted the photo online if she had not threatened to shoot me.

We then went to Orchard Takashimaya to get the Kappa shoes. It cost only $29.90!!! It is made of PVC leather so it should be acceptable for nursing attachment. Cinthia said it is comfortable and it was a very popular brand back in her secondary school days. So Thanks Irene. Hahaha. Fellow nursing student, so now you know what brand of shoes to get for you attachment. Hehehe.

Later, we went to Yoshinoya for dinner. Just nice! Yoshinoya is celebrating their 8th Anniversary for today and tomorrow only. Many dishes were priced at only $1.80! that include the beef bowl, salmon bowl, chicken bowl and many others! We order quite a bit and was really full. Hahaha.

Went for prayer meeting in church after that. Prayer meeting was great! When we were stretching out our hands towards the zone pastors and zone supervisors to pray for the different zones, I can actually feel a flow of electrical wave from my belly all the way to my palms! It is like the Holy Spirit in me passing the anointing and strengh to the leaders whom I am praying for! Wow! Indeed, the bible said that "We are the temple of the Holy Spirit" and "The Spirit of God dwells in us"! Amen!

You can read about Cinthia's version of today's event in her blog. :)