My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, September 25, 2006

TOP MAN is SEASONAL.

So Hardy just won The Singapore Idol. Cool. Actually I supported Jonathon. I thought he is more charming and marketable as a singer.

And ACTUALLY, I never watched any episode of Singapore Idol this season. At most, it was only five or ten minutes when I happen to surf channels or when it was aired on TVMoblie. Haha!

I gathered the information through the news, magazines and of course, the adrenal conversations among the ladies who either roots for Hardy or Jonathon

They are also the one who:

Thinks that Paul Twohill is a freak with bad makeup and singing from bad to worse.

Feels that ousting Mathilda was a great loss to the competition.

Felt that Joakim really can't sing.

And that Jasmine kinda overstayed in the competition.

And the rest are not worth mentioning. Haha!

Went shopping with Minqi and Hong Yun at Parkway Parade on Sunday. Went into TOP MAN and found that after one whole year, they finally come out with some really good designs for their T-shirts and Polos once more. Haha.

I guess TOP MAN is seasonal. It happen that the fall/winter collection last year was also pretty good.

I really like this light-blue T-shirt that has a pattern of a skull on it, looks very Ed Hardy. Haha! Some of the white T-shirts are nice too! (I wear XL by the way cuz I like it loose.)

The polos like I said are also quite nice. But I only like a few of the designs. Most of the tops cost $36. Cheaper than last season. However... I think I had overspent a little so I didn't buy any.

Oh wells...

There's always next time. Haha!