My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back From KL Mission Trip!!!

I have made a very long post on W372's Blog so I am not intending to make a long one here. Haha!

Nonetheless, here are some of the pictures I had taken, there will be more on W372's Blog. The mission trip was really AWESOME and UNFORGETABLE! I have also made many new friends, had new encounters with God and got to know the leaders more.

Me, Samantha, Pastor Zhuang, Pastor Audrey, Yixuan and Desmond.

Two tall guys with one not-so-tall girl. Haha!

Super BIG mug of juice for supper!

New friend, Martin and I, both of us were security.

Pastor Kevin Loo, senior pastor of CHC-KL.

New friend, Chew Ling.

Brother Robin.

Pastor Kenneth.

The security team from Singapore and KL.

The final photo shot with PASTOR KONG!!!

We also went shopping with the very little free thing we had and blessed each other. Haha!

Yixuan bought a very cool looking metal bracelet for me and it wasn't cheap but it was what I wanted! She also bought a pink Mickey T-shirt for Desmond which he likes.

I in turn bought a wallet that she like and a Mickey pouch thay she wanted. Desmond bought her a colorful Mickey polo-tee for her. Haha!

Our "Harvest". Haha!

Finally, I just want to thank all of you who had prayed for me and the rest of the mission team. God is good, He had protected us and made this trip very successful. I am sure revival is indeed happening in Malaysia! Amen!