My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, September 24, 2006

"If I must die, I am willing to die."

This words were spoken by Esther thousands of years ago and it currently rings in my mind all the time.

No man is perfect, not even leaders.

I know this long time ago, but I can never believe what I know.

The sooner I had realise how true it is, the sooner I would have understood my leaders and instead of working against them, I would have being a great help to them.

Well... Even I am in the changing phase.

Praise more, don't criticize.

Be careful not to hurt people when I joke.

Be open and truthful to others, especially to the people you treasure.

Be loving and be private when correcting someone.

After all these years, have I not heard all these? Many times. Yet, it takes determination and a change of mindset to put all these into actions.

If I have not totally eliminated all critical words in my conversations and joke, I am sure it had significantly lessened over the past 2 to 3 weeks.

I am stopping to think what I want to say. I am sieving through the choice of words for my jokes.

If it isn't appropriate, if it isn't going to sound nice, I will not let it out of my mouth. Even at the expenses of being called dull and boring.

I have to learn. I rather be dull and boring, than to be irritating and offensive. But I am sure I can strike a balance to be interesting yet at the same time loving.

"If I must die, I am willing to die."

If I don't change, the results will always stay the same.

If I want to grow from glory to glory than my efforts must increase and my methods must change.