My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's Hard Holding You, Loving You, Losing You.

Occasionally, I can be offended by people but learning to express my anger is the only way to keep a friendship strong.

You can't live with a friend offending you all the time.

Neither can you just burst out all of a sudden when you are frustrated.

Both ways will destroy your friendship. There must be a balance.

Regarding relationships I have in the past it can be sung this song.


Should I Stay

Had a drive
Driven by your love
But when you messed around
I lost the drive I found

Thought you needed
Needed someone true
But you changed your mind
Or had I failed you?

Wish you'd been
Careful with my heart
But you tore it apart
And broke an angel's heart

The kiss was true
Has to end somehow
But I am livin' proof of what love is about

It's hard holding you
Loving you, losing you
It's sad to be true
And be fooled by you
I don't know (I don't know)
I gotta know
Should I stay or should I go?

You played me on
Played me like a clown
But I feel for you
Eventhough I'm down

My heart is heavy
Heavy like a rock
But I am so amused
You're still in my thoughts

It's hard holding you
Loving you, losing you
It's sad to be true
And be fooled by you
I don't know (I don't know)
I gotta know
Should I stay or should I go?

Oooohh... should I stay?
Should I go?

It's hard holding you
Loving you, losing you
It's sad to be true
And be fooled by you
I don't know (I don't know)
I wanna know
Should I stay or should I...?

This time its done
It'll never feel the same
But we had some good times
Guess it's sad just the same

I guess the truth
Doesn't matter somehow
But you were livin' proof of what love is about...



So I wondered how come I never talk to some people anymore. I realise that I was greatly hurt by these people and even felt cheated.

I know I am not perfect myself. But there are some things that once done, there can hardly be any trust between two persons anymore.

I remember I am always the one who will initiate the reconciliation.

Even though there may no longer be any anger, there is already a barrier between us.

Harsh? I think not. It is just the consequences of actions.

Have I forgiven them? Yes, and again, maybe not. Because I still remember them. I am no longer angry and I am no longer bothered by it but I still remember how I was hurt.

Nonetheless, I pray to God that these people may be set free. I love them just as Jesus loved them. :)

Why have I not talked to some who was so close to me just a while ago?

Because I have found better friends and I can no longer consider that person a close friend. I have moved on, I have become wiser with who I call friends. It's that simple.

But if you come to me and say "Hi!", we can still talk like old friends. For we are after all, friends to begin with. However, you can no longer expect me to share my most personal things with you.

I am sure you don't share everything about yourself to everyone. So do I. It's that simple.

This time its done
It'll never feel the same
But we had some good times
Guess it's sad just the same