My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, June 29, 2006

拉到脸青青

Here is an interesting video taken during a farm visit with COPE.

Parental guidance advised.
THE FROG PREP.


Just when I thought my attachments are almost over, I have to come down with stomach flu, diarrhoea, vomiting and back sprain. Totally no appetite at all... The sight of food and the smell of strong spices (e.g. curry) makes me nausea.

Still having diarrhoea. Still feeling giddy the whole day, probably due to dehydration. No matter how much water I drank, my mouth still feels very dry...

Slept the whole day yesterday. It is amazing how much I can sleep when I am sick... Most likely not going for CG tonight... Haiz...

My stomach grumbling again... hope it will be alright by tomorrow.