My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Self-Reflection

It has being a week since I blogged.

I will be performing in front of sixty ambassadors from Africa this Friday. Stress sia. Haha. Apparently, many were called but only six were chosen to perform practical skills for the guests. Had to rush to school today to practise till 5.30pm.

What's more, I am fasting.

Am I tired? Of course I am. But I am enjoying everything at the same time. Haha.

Got to know some other students from nursing today. One of them looks so strikingly like a friend I used to know that I thought maybe they were related. But they weren't, of course.

One of the thing that I really look forward to everyweek is the reply of my spiritual diary from Sister Darryl.

So come to think about it, my words are indeed harsh at times. Although I may love unconditionally, I may just be over-zealous when it comes to work attitude.

I got to admit. I tend to be judgmental. That, I have to change, for sure.

For most people, I am friendly and hilarious. Yes, crappy at times. For some people, I am their worst nightmare. Meticulous and unwavering.

Perhaps, it is the nature of my work, every decision could mean life or death.

But still, I could be less judgmental and be more loving instead.

My post isn't making much sense? I guess that is because I am sleepy. YAWN*

So said, I hope I can do a more detailed post next time.