My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Time for Leisure?

Things that I have yet to do.

1. I bought some snow jelly from the frog farm 2 weeks ago. Still yet to make desserts out of it. Reason? Too busy.

2. Jacelyn came back from Kuantan last week and gave me some salted fish. Still yet to cook 咸鱼炒饭 (Salted fish fried rice) with it. Reason? No time. Thanks Jace for the salted fish thou. :)

3. Complete the copying of Ecclesiastes into a notebook. Reason? Lazy. Haha. Ok, I was tired too.

And I was on 2 days MC last week because of stomach flu. I have to make up for my hospital attachment last Saturday and this coming Saturday. Missed two weeks of COPE ministry. That is so annoying.

Lesson learnt? Don't ever fall sick again. (Or try to fall sick less often.)

Finally started off with my weight training exercises. Hopefully the muscles on my arms and shoulders will start to be visible by the end of this month. Haha. No matter how little time I have, I guess it is still good to keep myself healthy.

So school has started and still so little time. ICA projects are getting more demanding. The higher you climb, the more is expected of you.

Lesson learnt about living in this society?
You are either a winner or a loser. You are either someone useful or you are trash. A little contribution is still much. Do the best in everything in hand. Know your limits and work within your means.

What is this post about?
It is to commemorate the end of my second year and the start of my third year in Nursing Course. Haha.