My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, April 09, 2006

BLOOD...

Went to donate blood at Assyafaah Mosque with my CG member, Alex, Desmond, Elton, Meihui, Peifang, Yiquan, Yixuan and a new friend, Meiling.

I wonder if it is because I didn't sleep much the day before or was it because of the blood donation, I felt really tired after donating blood yesterday. Hahaha. Apparently I am not the only one, so is Alex, Yiquan and Desmond who also donated blood. We were struggling to keep ourselves awake during service. Hahaha.

Saw Cinthia and Weisheng at the blood donation drive too. Haven't seen her for a long long time but she hasn't changed much. Hahaha.

Also saw Sister Irene and a few Copers helping out there. It was quite fun seeing familiar faces that I don't get to see other than during some special events.

Here is a video I took and edited during the blood donation. Hahaha. Look out for the guy lying down. As if like having a last rite. :p



GOD IS GOOD. :)