My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Last Paper Tomorrow.

Yesterday, I attended prayer meeting at Jurong West for the first time ever since church moved to Expo. It was fantastic! The presence and the power of God filled the auditorium and many people were ministered at the end of the meeting. In fact, I could feel the anointing so strongly the I was really 'drunk' halfway through the meeting. I wasn't really much sober after the meeting ended. Hahaha.

Nothing special today. Mugging for my Bioscience paper now. Tomorrow will be the last paper. Yeah!!!

Cooked dinner in the afternoon. Decided to prepare Fried Noodle, the way my maternal grandmother will cook. This dish is cooked with egg noodle, it is made to taste a little blend yet not too blend, with a little saltiness to enhance the frangrace and sweetness of the egg noodle. It is dry so that it can tingle your taste bud, stimulating the production of saliva to make the noodle taste sweet. Hahaha. I like to call it Cantonese Noodle because my maternal grandmother is Cantonese.

Anyway, after tasting my noodle, I feel it is pretty satisfactory, at least 90% like my grandmother's noodle. Hahaha. My mum really enjoyed it, Cantonese Noodle is her favourite. Hahaha.

Ok. Wish me all the best for my exams.

GOD IS GOOD. :)