My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National Day Parade! (NDP)

Went through deliverance service with Rev. Mike Connell two weeks ago. Attended the 20th Festival of Praise and CHC's 17th Anniversary. Not going to say much here since I already posted it on W372's blog. Haha.

Two weeks ago, I brought the elderly to watch NDP Preview with the Copers. I took a lot of pictures with my friend's camera. Waited quite awhile to get the picture's from her.

Photos taken with Copers and elderly.

The day events.

Paratroopers coming down! Elderly watching above intently.

The parade formation.

The night events.

The fire works. It got kinda smoky. Haha.

Happy Birthday SINGAPORE!!!