My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Finally... A DIGI CAM! and MISSION TRIP!!

I bought my digital camera yesterday! It is the new range of Exilms by Casio. Although mine was the cheapest among the range, the Z60, I am still very happy and excited to own it!

A certain electronic chain is selling it at $459. However, this particular shop at Ang Mo Kio call M S Color Service is selling it at $449.

The best thing is, they will allow you to bargain and I manage to get it at $410! With an original pouch, a 512mb SD card and a screen protector thrown in!

What else about it?

Slim, light-weight, 6 megapixel, 3x optical zoom, large screen, best-shot function, anti-shake function and of course, SUPER USER FRIENDLY! Almost foolproof. And it is more affordable than other cameras around it's range. Casio is also a trustworthy brand.

I will be going for KL mission trip from 28th Aug to 1st Sept. It is going to be KL's Emerge and I believe it is going to be AWESOME!

Going to capture all the excitement with my Z60. Haha. Praise the Lord!