My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Gigs and Geeks.

Last Friday, went to this bar at Bugis called The Gashaus to support Alex's gig. The crowd was really wild that night, especially during Gethsemane's performance. Here are a few photos that a journalist from Nightlife.Com took.


That's Alex and his band, "Gethesemane".


Photos of me and my CG members. We also took photos with other supporters. :)


This is my friend, Julia, whom I used to serve together in Bookstore Ministry. Happen to see her here. :)


A video I shot during Alex's perfomance.

We didn't manage to stay throughout the whole performance. The whole thing was suppose to last till 11pm but since some of us had yet to have dinner, we left after Gethsemane's performance.

We came to this eatery that sells Taiwan's food, just across Bugis Junction. It used to sell smelly beancurd but apparently, it has to stop doing so because people were complaining.


Doesn't this bowl of "Kong Ba" rice goes well with Yixuan? Haha.

Helped out with the Extreme Makeover on Saturday. Basically helping the residents living in one two-rooms flats around Redhill to clean and paint their house.

I have 17 students plus one teacher (who happened to be my friend, Jing Ying!) attached to me.

We were assigned 4 units on the 8th and 9th floor of Blk XX. However on that day, 3 units cancelled their appointments because of family problems. Then later, a resident from the 15th floor also wanted her flat painted. The request was approved so I was assigned that unit too.

Apparently, I need to keep going around to source for equipments and running between level 8 and level 15 to oversee the two units. Since the old lifts don't serve the levels in between, I have to keep running up and down the stairs and slightly twisted my right archilles tendon.

It was very tiring yet it was fun. It is always a pleasure to serve the community.

Later on, we rushed to church and my friend, Kelly gave us a lift. Haha.

Went for the Marriage Enrichment course last weekend. I have to say it is one of the best bible study I ever attended. Pastor taught about the purpose of marriage and taught many other issue regarding relationships and the roles of husbands and wives.

Thank goodness Pastor decided to open this bible study to the whole church. I believe people should learn about such things way before even they want to get married. After all, if it is only open to the married couples, those whose marriage is already on the rocks probably will not attend. Then the only ones who attend are most likely having healthy marriage. Know what I mean? Haha.

Anyway, I was down with flu last week, kept tearing, having running nose and headache and missed the prayer meeting on Tuesday. Man...

It was worse when I try to look into the monitor. My eyes will keep tearing. Even experience that before? Haha. Anyway, I am fine now and I have to catch up with all the tutorials that my class have submitted to me and I am suppose to collaborate and submit to the lecturers.

Stress? Yup. But enjoying it. Haha.