My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, May 22, 2006

I am Back!

I am back. I was busy with attachment and decided to put aside with blogging for awhile. So how is everyone doing?

I know not every one will come and read this but just from the bottom of my heart, these are the thoughts that run through my mind as I think about these friends.

Is everything going well for you Jovi? How's things in Philipines? Hopefully whatever is going on in your relationship is resolved.

Thanks Abel for being such a good friend. One of these day, I am gonna get you and Samuel out for a cuppa to catch up.

Briony! Thanks for the movie! And I hope those nail paints can last you for awhile. Haha. We shall meet up again soon.

So Cinthia, how's school? When you are in school, I am out. When I am back, you will be out. Hope presentations are not giving you too much headache these days.

How's everything back in China, Li Fen? See you in AH soon. You will probably be a staff nurse the next time I see you. I will drop by to say "hi" when I am on attachment.

Linda. Hope you make up your mind soon which hospital you wanna work. Although it isn't easy to find a job as a nurse, there is still time. I strongly recommend AH or KKH for you.

Feel so sad for you that your friends all went back to China except you, Li Na. When I go out with my friends, I shall call you along, if you are interested. Let's catch Da Vinci Code!

Hope you are feeling better Michelle. I will be praying for you. In the mean while, I will get back to you as soon as possible where to find the most affordable dental whitening service.

Stay strong Sze Min. No storm last forever. Remember I am always praying for you.

Lifeng! We really need some serious catching up, that is if I manage to catch you. Hahaha. You are always so busy. I am glad that you are doing pretty well now and really focus on what you really want.

Dad. Though I never call you nor have I heard from you for a long time, it doesn't mean you are forgotten. You are always in my prayer. There isn't really much I can do for you, except to hope that you will be in good health and live a realistic life. There is no more sadness, or hurt or anger when I think or talk about you because you are forgiven. I hope you will be wise in your ways. I love you.

There are still many many people who I will think about, I only mentioned a few of you who I don't really get to spend time with. All the best and may God bless you.