My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Z Monster Post.

If only I am a more photoholic like my friend, I would have more pictures to post. Haha. Nonetheless, most of my post will be words, words and more words.
Going for my second night shift soon, can't really sleep now, yet so sleepy. YAWN~

Just went to China Town recently with Wend, realise we kinda fancy the Straits Chinese influenced clothes over at this store called, Isle. The clothes look pretty Indonesian but depends on how you wear it, I think it kinda look good on the both of us. Will be heading there in our next pay day.

Le Grand Chef, American Gangster, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, CJ7 then Sweeney Todd. Next? L-CHANGE THE WORLD! These two months really a lot of good movies.