My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Ironman? That's what a few people call me.

Yet another person called me iron-man, cuz it seems I don't need much sleep. True, I can't sleep well in the day, I tend to wake up before 8am in the morning no matter how late I sleep, and I can stay out late with friends on consecutive nights.

But it all depend on the company I am with. There is a few friends who I can sacrifice my sleep for anything. :)

These are my Nakama(s). :)

My new CG, N255.


Yet another photo-taking session with Wendy. That's her friend, Carrin besides her.


We kinda like the stairs.


2 pretty ladies. He.


Title: Girl by the Picture.
Sounds classic right? But I like this photo.


Wen said we looked like siblings. Ha.


Last pose of the day. :)